Thursday, June 16, 2005

Fibers for Sale

Rovings for sale….

If interested in any of the rovings, please just email me and tell me what number you are interested in. I’ll send you a paypal invoice, or you can mail me a money order.

Shipping… all rovings are shipped via priority mail with. Orders up to one pound are $3.85, over one pound and up to 2 lbs will be $5.35, 2lbs and over will go in a flat rate box for $7.70. I have found out that there really isn’t any savings going first class instead of priority because then I have to charge for the box or envelope. Those boxes aren’t cheap!

Let’s start with the remaining carded wool top:

4 oz each, they cost $6.

This is #1

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is #2

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The rest of what I have for sale is Merino wool top, 64’s. This is a fine top, very easy to spin and next to the skin soft. I love this fiber, and I hope you enjoy it too! This is priced by the ounce, $2/oz.

#1 is 6 oz = $12 -- Sold, Thanks Loni!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#2 is 3 oz, $6 ---Sold Thanks Kim M.!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#3 is 5 oz, $10 -- Sold Thanks Joy W

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#4 is 3 oz, $6 -- Sold Thanks Rissa!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#5 is 4 oz, $8 -- Sold Thanks Loni!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#6 is 3 oz, $6 -- Sold Thanks Joy W!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#7 is 4 oz, $8 -- Sold Thanks Rissa!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

#8 is 4 oz, $8 -- Sold Thanks Vee!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home